You Can Live Every Day of Your Life from Attitude
by Nido R. Qubein
The law of inertia holds that a body at rest tends to remain at rest, and a body in motion tends to remain in motion, at the same speed and in the same direction, unless acted upon by an outside force.
With one major difference, that law applies very well to the pattern of our lives.
- People who are successful tend to remain successful.
- People who are happy tend to remain happy.
- People who are respected tend to remain respected.
- People who reach their goals tend to go on reaching their goals.
- So what’s the major difference?
In physics, inertia is controlled by outside forces; but the real changes in the directions of our lives come from inside us. As William James said, “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a person can alter his life by altering his attitude of mind.”
You can live every day of your life. You can be alive to the tips of your fingers. You can accomplish virtually any worthwhile goal you set for yourself.
Want some of this? – Start with theBIGpicture
This book is available from Simple Truths